When individual fibers are crocheted together with a thread of emotion, they become an original, personal design. This creative process is my joyful obsession
--- Emily Myles, Fiber Artist
http://www.emyles.com/







Friday, February 11, 2011

Slouch Hats!

I finished up my slouch hat for Angie, and then had to just try another one!  I love them both, it's too bad I don't like to wear hats.  I love how these turned out.

This one is done in a Heather Grey.  If anyone's interested in one, let me know what color and your head measurements and I will do one.  They sell for $18 (plus s/h if applicable)
Here's the second one I did, it's done from an offwhite Fisherman's Wool.  It's a different pattern, with a bigger "slouch".  It too is $18 (plus s/h)

Next up to crochet, well.... while digging in the one of many tubs of yarn I have for the Fisherman's Wool, I ran across a couple of other skeins of yarn that I think would make awesome Slouchy hats.  So I plan on finishing sewing Dora's hair on her head, (especially since I heard that the little girl I made it for will love it so much she will probably sleep in it) and then making at least one more slouch hat before I move onto creating another hat.  I'm thinking it's time I try one with a big ol' flower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment